BASIC HEALTH AND SAFETY DIRECTIVES
IN RESONSE TO COVID-19
The safety and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance. Therefore, we are issuing the following safety directives to make sure we are working as safely as possible during this public health crisis:
– No hand shaking, hugging, “high-fives”, or fist bumping.
– Avoid direct physical contact – except when needed to assist in life safety rescue or to implement any life safety procedures.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and other people, whenever possible.
– Limit the number of people in attendance in meetings to no more than 10.
This will include jobsite production meetings and weekly safety meetings.
If more than 10 personnel are on a jobsite, the supervisor will hold multiple safety meetings in order to limit the meeting to 10 personnel in each meeting.
– Every company vehicle, jobsite trailer and the corporate office will be furnished with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes and/ or Clorox® mixed solution in spray bottle applicators or the equivalent, subject to availability, for cleaning of appropriate areas at least twice daily. In light of current shortages of disinfecting products, the goal is to use the best available method to ensure the cleanliness of the work area.
– All employees, subcontractors, vendors, clients, inspectors and others on the jobsites are required to use hand sanitizers to clean their hands on a regular basis in accordance with CDC guidelines.
– Any person who is sick, has a fever, or is showing signs of respiratory ailment should notify their supervisor and stay home.
– Supervisors should monitor personnel for any signs of sickness, fever, or respiratory ailment and are directed to send them home, if warranted.
– If you have a question on proper procedure in a particular situation, contact your immediate supervisor or the Safety Director for guidance. Be on the lookout for updated directives.